Monday, February 22, 2010

One morning, three bands, seven countries

Sunday morning was very productive with the PRC-320. I made ten QSOs with seven countries in three different bands. I started on my newly discovered 12m band with a couple of QSOs with Lithuania (LY1CX, Auris) and Crete (SV9CVY, Mike).
Then I moved to the 15m band and made contacts with Poland (SP6VWX- Robert and SP7IDX - Waldi), Antigua and Barbuda (V21DB, Derrick), Kazahstan (UN0LE, Serge from Kustanai) and the Czech Republic (OK2WED, Petr). Here you can see a video of the QSO recorded by José Luis (EA1HNP), who popped by to see how the Clansman worked:

Finally, I tried the 20m band, where I checked into what I believe was the Southern Cross DX Net coordinated by Jack (W1FDY), in which I have already participated in the past. I made QSOs with him and two other American stations: KB3NXT (Joe, from PA) and KC8OFH.

1 comment:

  1. Before people said there is no cure for herpes virus but today many people have now believe that there is a cure,herpes virus can be cured through Africans roots and herbs, dr.ubarlo he is the one of the great herbal doctor in Africa and he has the cure on this virus last month he share his herbal medicine in some medical hospital and now he is well recognize as one of the best in Africa, you don’t have to be sad any more or share your tears any more on this virus when the cure have already be find by dr.ubarlo email him on drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp number +2348119508814

    ReplyDelete